Friday 19 June 2015

It's all about the art

Candice here :)

At the moment I'm focusing more on my art.  I'm having a break from writing for health reasons.  I've started doing my piggy art again.  In fact, I did another piggy last night.  I've also uploaded a couple of piggies to the website.  I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I sold something with a piggy design and now I'm thinking that I should be doing more piggy art.  I find this to be a good thing because I love drawing piggies.  I guess it's because they're my favourite animal and I'm a bit piggy obsessed. :)

Over the next few months I'm hoping to have the business up and running.  I'm going to try really hard for that.  I'll be spending plenty of time making products.  Damian will hopefully be helping out occasionally with the product making too.  A lot of products have already been done.  There are just a few items that need to be made.  Damian was handling most of the product making before but now I will be.  Instead he will probably be the one shipping the orders.  I'm really excited to see how well it will all go.

Anyway, I didn't have as much as usual to say.  Hopefully there will be more next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment