Tuesday 19 May 2015

Ugh sick!

Candice here :)

You probably noticed the title says I'm sick, and I am.  I'm on antibiotics for a chest infection that is being persistent.  I'm hoping that it will be over soon but it seems to be the time of year for getting sick considering it's cold.  Unfortunately being sick means I can't work as fast as I'd like.  At the moment I'm planning a collection of short stories.  After that I'll be finishing off The Frozen Danastri and then I'll be working on the short stories again.  These stories are a series of stories about gemstones, so they do have a theme to them.  Not sure how I'll go with the short stories because I'm more used to writing novels.  The idea of trying to write something short seems difficult and I'm hoping that each short story is about 5,000 words each.  So that's what's going on with writing.

Damian's art seems to be going well.  At the moment he has been working hard on Cafepress and that site seems to be a lot of work.  Then he'll be working on products once again.  He's already done a fair few of them.  Most of the stuff is simply things that need to be printed.  Once all the products are done we can start selling them on Etsy and going to markets.  I hope all our art sells well and next year, hopefully we'll have books to sell as well.  Another thing that needs to be done is the digital store.  We'll be selling some digital products as well.  Most of them are done except for the calender.  

So much to look forward to and hopefully everything will be up and running in the next few months!
Well that's it for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment