Monday 23 February 2015

Another Update. 18000 words. Nearly done!

I've nearly finished Minira the Enchanter.  I only have a couple more chapter to do.  And that's part of the problem.  At this point in the word count I'm only supposed to have one more chapter to do.  I got a bit behind in my storyline and looks like the book is going to turn out a little longer.  I'm guessing that it will end up being 22k instead of 20k words.
I'm hoping to get the book done by the end of the week.  I'm also doing a bit of spring cleaning and it's tough getting both done at the same time.
With this series I didn't actually start with writing the first book, which doesn't make sense I know.  But the idea for this book was so strong in my mind that I felt compelled to write it.  It is also kind of useful that the first book in the series isn't a lead up to it anyway.  Then after that I'll be finishing the second book in the main series.  And after that I'm not sure which book from which series I'm going to write.  I was thinking maybe one of the novellas again or maybe even the second book in The War of Two Knights series.  
Anyway, I'll post something again when Minira the Enchanter is complete.  Then I'll be giving myself a reward like going out to dinner.  Really looking forward to that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment