Tuesday 10 March 2015

Still writing after all

At the moment I'm doing my course and small amount of writing at the same time.  I'm back to working on The Frozen Danastri.  I'm hoping to get to at least 20,000 words done by the end of the month.  I found that I couldn't stop writing altogether to focus on just the course.  So for the rest of the month I'm doing both. (So keep an eye on my progress bar)

I haven't been doing much art lately.  Although I probably should be doing some.  I did do a cover for one of my husband's novels that he is going to start writing soon but I can't show it yet :p.  My husband Damian has gotten back into writing and I have been helping out with his website: www.damianswritings.com

I'm hoping to get The Frozen Danastri finished over the next few months and then do Stevric the Prince.  The book about Stevric is going to turn out longer than the one about Minira, which was a surprise.  By the end of the year I should hopefully have done five books to do with The Dawnshield Legends.  I want at least ten done before I finish the course and start publishing.  I also want to do a series of short stories to publish along with them but not sure how many of them yet.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be updating again soon! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment