Thursday 19 December 2013

Soon it will be 2014

This year I've accomplished more than I hoped to.  I've done a lot of art.  I have a total of 16 illustrations for The Dawnshield Legends on my website and about 3 I haven't uploaded yet.  Then there's the fact that I created a website in the first place and have so far maintained it, as well as a facebook page.  I've written a rough draft for a novel.  I have a cafepress page.  Surprisingly I've even made a few sales of my work.  This year has definitely been eventful.

I'm hoping that next year will be just as good, if not even better.  Here are some of my goals for 2014:
  • To finish another novel rough draft
  • To fully edit a novel
  • To complete 12 works of art
  • To have a page for both twitter and google+
  • To have a zazzle page
  • Maybe set up an etsy page
Sounds like a hectic year ahead doesn't it?  I hope you all have a great Christmas with your friends and family and successful new year for 2014! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment